Friday, 16 March 2012

What a Start for 16 March 2012?

Thought my plans for today will be burned but no doubt I had clear my purpose of today.

Waking up at 9am with a mind to go for a run but was feeling headache during to my wisdom tooth affecting me, so I go back to my sleep. Was wondering what to do since my plan is destructed. I start to go back to my usual tasks by playing with my niece, lying on bed and fall asleep. Suppose to meet Sabrina Leong, but was cancelled. Wondering what to do…

My relative came to my house for visit and I was at the midst of packing my belonging from a table at my living room. With them, I stop. I feel so uncomfortable. So, time spent at the moment was really bad.

At about 4pm, I went out to do coaching for my nephew and niece. I was there about 30 minutes early and I went for a swim. I really miss it! I have not being swimming or training for about few months. Hence, I decided to go back to my sports; swimming and running again!

During coaching, Both of them is doing freestyle and can swim without a board now! Wonderful! And they are working on breaststroke, their kicking was great too! Phew… Effort was not wasted after so long!

Reach home, I get my dinner done and I rest awhile more. Then with the mind fixed, I put on my shoes and went for running at the stadium. I make myself run 30 minutes non stop. Stitch start to come, I persevere! I tell myself is only 30 minutes, it is ending soon. To link to my life, I feel that I am taking my IPPT or marathon. The current status I was just walking or maybe just lazing myself at the start point. When the time I start to run, I feel a bit pain I stop. I have not give up yet. But I keep having the thoughts of giving up. Katherina shared to me, “No one will give up on you, unless you give up yourself”. I really agree to it.

After my run, I remember there was a RC Youth Chapter meeting. It was really interesting to meet new people!

Anyway, for the whole today even though I spend time on bed, but I find that today I had a purpose and meaning to it! There are more to come!

Before I sleep, I got a surprise from one of my friend. He just added me in facebook. And telling me that he is having stage 3 Cancer. I do not know how to react. Hope it is a plank. We arrange a meet up on coming Monday as he would like to do volunteering work.

Lastly, I am feeling so warm after my run! Cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment