Monday, 19 March 2012

It is a tiring 18 March 2012…

It was a tiring morning! I was too exhausted by the yesterday night Angie’s 1 year old party. Spending all my energy playing with children during the party and get home, slept at 1am. The next day waking up at 6am. It was tiring because I do not have a deep sleep. I feel like I am not resting. Mind keep having thoughts.

No matter how, I still have to wake up for coaching. No food to eat, I left home early. Got message that Lestes buying food, not long later he message me that the shop is closed so I have to buy. Looking at the timing, I foresee that he is going to be late. And yes he was late.

Lesson was quite normal but I feel more boost that boost than before. I need lose voice when I am shouting. I believe my lesson is more interesting as parents were also laughing at my jokes. I am really happy to see the kids like me. They enjoy my class. After lesson, life saving lesson was good but I need to revamp my lessons to cater for their test.

After lesson, I went back home to sleep. I was really tired. At 2.30pm, NEA reported that there are raining and thunder at Jurong West area. But at the pool, it is bright and shine. But we were bar for entering the pool. My new life saving class start at 3pm was pushed back to 4pm. From 4pm was pushed back to 4.30pm. Then again, push back to 5pm. By the time keep pushing back, it really started raining. And for my new class, I have to cancelled and start next week.

Hurry run home, and had a good chat with Xiao gu. Went to bath and we went out to have dinner at Bukit Batok for clay pot rice. Went to visit my Angie again! And got a teddy bear back to give it to WeiJie daughter; Tanya’s 1st Birthday. Shhh.. don’t tell anyone! But no matter how, I will still give some gift which is more practical.

After got back home, I watch Channel news Asia. And it shown people who do shift work or night shift, chances of getting Cancer is higher. (Need to find out more!) After which, I had a very wonderful sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment