Friday, 23 March 2012

23 March 2012 - A push within me

Chatting with friends, going to library to borrow books. It had changed my life. For the past few days, I am looking for the purpose of my life. For the past 6 months, I am just doing soul searching. Finally, I was enlighten only past few days.

Let's don't rack up the past. Move ahead! I borrow books on purpose. Purpose is not a goal. Purpose is how we want our life to be. Purpose is everything in our life. Purpose define our actions in making decision. As for goal, it is an achievements. Hence, it is different.

I was told about my purpose, and the initial purpose like wanting to be successful, earning lot of money, etc. It doesn't drive me. I don't feel anything special about it. But after reading through, I was inspired and understand it better. I finally understand what Anthony means. It what I had mentioned above.

My purpose is to share on the financial concepts that I had learnt to everyone I get to meet. Everyone are my friends. I treat them with utmost respects and diligently care. Whether they take my advise or not, I had play my part to share with them.

My goals are to meet at least 12 friends a weeks so I can keep sharing my knowledge and make it part of my life. Constantly update on necessary information so as to provide my friends with lastest and real time information. To be a tag man when my friends need a financial advice or needs.

I believe with my positive approach, my payout will be worth doing it. I am not doing sales, with my honesty I am sure to tell others I am here to share with you on our life reality. We as oneself should know how to protect. With the harmony of our inner self, it will help to bloom our economy.

I am on for this. Will you join me?

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment