Monday, 19 March 2012

A Goal setting day: 19 March 2012…

Waking up around 9am, first things in mind was to find out voluntary work for my dear friend Zhi Zhong who told me that he need to find something meaningful as he was diagnosed with stage 3 cancer. At least I do some homework when meet him. After that, I work on my expenses and Life saving course payment breakdown. Realizing that I am really very far from what I want. I am not earning enough to stay happy.

From there, I decided to find out my earning and think for better opportunities for me to drive me to my $2,000. At least I know how much I charge for my course as I compare to other companies as stated in their website. (I did my research!)

But the problem is, I spent too long to solve the payment breakdown. It isn’t so productive. I need to work find tune my work again. Anyway, I completed most of my tasks today. Suppose to meet Zhi Zhong today but he cancelled due to not feeling well. I carry on working on the breakdown.

At 4pm, I went to bank to deposit money from the yesterday 3 students. And here I go to coach Glen and Gayle.

Same problem from Gayle for not looking into the water. But their froggy kick were good! After lesson I told Gayle if she do not put head into water, I am going to be strict to her. Hope she will performed next week. Jasmine, both kids parent told me that they always look forward for my lesson. It is really great to hear that.

After coaching, I went to run at NTU. Was really slow but I completed 3/4 of the campus. Reach home, had dinner and went to help my dad for his income tax. Think I need to find out more about it.

After that, bath and now blogging. Time to sleep! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment