Saturday, 17 March 2012

Let’s Celebrate! 17 March 2012!

Wake up early at 6am for my Coco Crunch for breakfast. Leaving home early to meet WeiJie at Lakeside MRT. Today coaching I only have 8 students in total. Saw Justin and Jess left my group to join Lestes’s Class! Feel sad that they left me. After lesson, I swam about 14 laps then went Starbuck with Jia Kang.

Went back home and brought third sister lunch, and no one at home. So I just prepare myself for later activity. While waiting for Lesley to call me to inform me about location, I stay at home looking for Ba Zhi or 4 Pillars.

I hurry to The Frontier CC Conference room to meet them. First time saw Ricky from Ayer Rajah YEC. It was a huge group of members from West Coast GRC to join in this team building. That was a good move. There are always a lot of ideas coming to my mind. Night Cycling clinic, Walkathon, etc. These are projects that come to my mind. No more thoughts please! Cause I would like to focus on my work.

After the session, I hurry to Floravale to celebrate my dear niece, Angie Lau 1 year old birthday celebration. Reach there, I went to change to swimming attire and start swimming. Pretty fun. After that, I was like a kids entertainer for the whole session. Overall, I did enjoy myself.

After the celebration, Forth sister send two of the grand aunties home. I was a good and lucky boy to have a grand mother! They give me feel that my grandmother is really good to nature me to be healthy and sensible. They also make me feel that we should not compare, if comparison do happen, there will never be an ending to it. No matter how, Happiness is the most important!

I shall share these all. Others are not really fixed. So not good to think so much. I am really exhausted! Got to sleep now!  

No comments:

Post a Comment